Wisdom Middle/High School

Wisdom Middle/High School opened in the fall of 1965. The school name was given in honor and gratitude to the Daughters of Wisdom who opened the first public schools and were the first teachers to be hired by the town of St. Agatha in 1905. The Sisters taught in the St. Agatha schools until 1973 when the last nun left.

Student Handbook

Student Handbook 2019-20 Draft #2 (1) (1).docx