STATE OF MAINE LEARNING RESULTS
Visual and Performing Arts
A. CREATIVE EXPRESSION
Students will create and/or perform to express ideas and feelings.
Students will be able to:
6. Perform and/or listen to a number of pieces on a given theme and create a
13. Demonstrate ability to recreate an existing work alone or with
15. Understand that the success of musical, theatrical, and dance groups
depends on collaboration.
Health and Physical Education
A. PHYSICAL FITNESS
Students will acquire the knowledge to be physically fit and
take part in healthful physical activity on a regular basis. Students will
be able to:
4. Move with awareness of others.
B. MOTOR SKILLS
4. Make smooth transitions between sequential motor
5. Adapt and adjust movement skills to uncomplicated,
changing, environmental conditions and expectations.
C. PERSONAL AND SOCIAL INTERACTIONS
The student will demonstrate responsible and social behaviors
in physical activity settings. Students will be able to:
Demonstrate cooperative skills while participating in physical