TITLE: Emailing Local History
Students will share what they have learned by emailing third grade
students in Madawaska, Maine.
Notes from research
Computers with Internet
ACTIVITIES AND PROCEDURES:
1. Students will retrieve their research notes from previous projects.
2. Students will choose the local history topic they want to email
and write about it.
They may work in pairs.
3. In the computer lab, students will go to Word Perfect and copy their
4. Next, they will go to Outlook Express and find the Send/Receive email
5. They will copy and paste their local history notes in Word Perfect on
to their letter and add a greeting and ending.
6. Lastly, they will send their email to Madawaska students.